I found this quiz on beliefnet.com, after learning about it on my friend Lauren's blog. It turns out that I am indeed a Mormon, but I guess I also have very slight pagan and secular humanist tendencies. Also, it's pretty awesome that I'm 74% Jewish.
1. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (100%)
2. Jehovah's Witness (91%)
3. Orthodox Judaism (74%)
4. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (71%)
5. Sikhism (71%)
6. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (70%)
7. Baha'i Faith (69%)
8. Islam (62%)
9. Reform Judaism (56%)
10. Orthodox Quaker (56%)
11. Jainism (54%)
12. Liberal Quakers (53%)
13. Eastern Orthodox (51%)
14. Hinduism (51%)
15. Roman Catholic (51%)
16. Seventh Day Adventist (50%)
17. Mahayana Buddhism (45%)
18. Theravada Buddhism (44%)
19. Unitarian Universalism (43%)
20. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (42%)
21. Neo-Pagan (30%)
22. New Age (27%)
23. New Thought (24%)
24. Taoism (24%)
25. Secular Humanism (22%)
26. Scientology (20%)
27. Nontheist (17%)
5 comments:
Umm...Here are my top 5 results:
1. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (100%)
2. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (93%)
3. Jehovah's Witness (83%)
4. Reform Judaism (82%)
5. Liberal Quakers (79%)
That's so crazy funny!
Lauren, no way! I always knew you were a Mormon. ;)
Haha, I know! All those years spent with you obviously rubbed off on me! I love how I have five totally differnt religions in my top 5.
Hey Lauren,
It was going to those Primary Activity Days when you were a little kid! I came up 100% Mormon on the quiz and I'm more of an Orthodox Jew (84%) than Chrissie (78%). "L'Chaim!"
you are 71% sikh! i think that is totally from knowing me :P
Post a Comment