A couple of days ago I took her to a museum that had a bunch of "stuffed animals" (the formerly-living kind). She seemed to enjoy being there, but I think it was mainly because it was a new environment. She loves to explore new places and enjoys the wide spaces that our tiny apartment just doesn't afford.
Her lips are black because earlier she thought it would be fun to suck on a piece of black cardboard.
In the deer-like creature section.
Rose also enjoyed doing some exploration at the mall today. She did NOT want to be confined to her stroller, so I had to let her crawl around on the floor of Mr. Mac and Macy's. Oh, and she also loves panes of glass (e.g. glass doors). She always seems to crawl toward them and look outside.
I kept trying to get her away from the windows and over to where Sevak was trying on clothes. I would clap my hands, similar to the way you clap to get a dog to come to you. She just thought I wanted her to clap her hands, which is why she's clapping in this picture.
4 comments:
Thanks for the new pics of Rose, Chrissie. Greatly enjoyed them!
I loved that video at the park. David LOVES when we go to the nearest park, esp. the slides and the swings. Oh such fun times..
Glad Rose has been enjoying getting around, both moving around wherever she is and going all around town! I love the photo of her with the huge grin, her arms up behind her head, and her black lips. When do they grow out of the phase of putting everything in their mouth? I'd like to know!
I agree, cardboard is delicious. She has cute teeth.
Post a Comment