This used to be my (and both of my sisters') dress. I think I won't have Rose wear it again until she's walking. She gets too tangled up trying to crawl and I don't want her stretching it out.
This picture (of Rose with open eyes) is one of the few of its kind. Recently she has learned how to remedy the flash in her eyes by squinting as soon as I point the camera in her direction. Thus, this is the typical photographic result:
5 comments:
I love it. I had your blog up, and look at Emma and she's flashing the same pose with her eyes. What a cute little girl Rose is!
HAHA!!! I love seeing Rose (with her eyes tightly closed) in the same dress that Mommy AND Aunt Megan (me) AND Aunt Paige all wore at some point of their babyhoods.
That picture of her with her eyes closed is the spitting image of you when you were that age. If only my friend Karin who crocheted the dress knew what mileage it's gotten, she'd be pleased indeed!
How wonderful to keep the dress in the family! Each photo is so cute of Rose. She's sitting and posing like an experienced baby model in the first one, and the one where she's standing and purposefully closing her eyes is precious!
Haha is it wrong that I think that the squinting picture is cuter than the eyes open one? Rose is so big and beautiful now... she's starting to look like a person, not just an organism (like all babies, I'm not saying anything about Rose in particular)!
Post a Comment