A couple of days ago, Rose and I were hanging out at the library. I was sitting on the floor, and Rose was standing up, holding onto me for support. Out of the blue, she decided that she wanted to go to the couch, so she took three steps toward it and fell! I couldn't believe my eyes.
Yesterday Sevak and I tried to get her to repeat the action, and she successfully did it a number of times. She's still more comfortable scooting, although I know she's ready to walk (as the video proves). Hopefully she'll be walking for real soon!
6 comments:
Yay!! How exciting that little Rose can walk now!! I'm going to miss her "crab scoots", though! What is that thing in her mouth. ..a marshmallow? It reminds me a little of Popeye's pipe!
Crissie, Sevak this is so exciting!!! Let the fun begin. David has made a couple of steps, but is still afraid, I think in a couple of weeks MAYBE he'll dare again.
Good job you guys!!!
The thing in Rose's mouth is the straw cover of a reusable water bottle. Crazy girl...
This video made me laugh (out loud!)...I remember how excited I was when Elle started walking! She is absolutely darling. We definitely have to get Elle and Rose together to play now! They will be all over the place.
Yippee! Congratulations, Rose! You did that so well, and you'll be walking like an old pro in no time, maybe even running :)
Yay for Rose. What a good girl. That is so impressive and so great that you got it on camera. I wish we had done so.
Post a Comment