Sunday, March 8, 2009

What Rose Does When She's Quiet

I was just sitting here in the family room and noticed that Rose had been quiet for a very long time. I called out to her, "Rose, what are you doing?" She replied, "Ba!" I asked again, "What?" She gave the same response: "Ba!" Finally I said, "I don't understand...let me come closer." I walked into her room and discovered her relaxin' in her old car seat, playing with her Barbie's hair:



I guess "ba" means "Barbie?"

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Oh, sooooo CUTE!!! That's cool that she was just chillin', that she got cozily settled into her old carseat, and that she already knows how to play with dolls :)

Robin said...

Does Rose know it's Barbie's 50th Birthday this month?? Just a bit of trivia for you there. The Indian Barbie's still looking good after all these years.

Mo Daddy said...

oh that's great! She is already playing Barbie huh?!
Lilit

Amanpreet Sandhu said...

OMG indian barbie! i have one just like it. oh and i randomly read a months worth of blog entries which is why i am commenting on this a month after u posted it lol.