Saturday, May 16, 2009

Am I Dreaming?

Lately, some awesome things have been happening in my life. Don't get me wrong...there are moments where everything seems to go awry; however, lately everything just seems to be going right. Examples:

Last night Rose woke up in the middle of the night and laughed, not cried--LAUGHED. She must have been having a good dream (she fell asleep promptly after laughing).

A couple of days ago I was feeding Rose some Asian noodles and she just wanted to eat the broccoli and carrots. No starch for her--just healthy vegetables. I actually wanted her to eat some of the noodles so she could get some carbohydrates. Oh well--maybe next time.

On another food-related note, last night Rose kept pointing to my salad. I reluctantly gave her a piece of lettuce knowing that she would spit it out. To my surprise, she gobbled it up and continued to eat a lot of lettuce. Oh, and she ate a lot of my tuna sandwich the other day, too.

Last but not least, I just took my scary master's exam that I've been dreading ever since resuming my master's and....I passed! Oh sweet relief. I feel like I'm melting. Now I can finally clear all of my library books off our desk. That has been bugging me. I must say, though--the pile was worth the satisfaction I now feel.

4 comments:

Lilit said...

You deserve it ALL!!!! congrats on your master's exam and you daughter eating veggies!!!
Hows the little man doing? do you have a name for him yet?
ASk Sevak about Pohos (the stress is on the 2d o)

Does Rose walk?

Kathleen said...

Wooohoooooooo!!!! I'm so happy for you, Chrissie! What an accomplishment! I almost called you yesterday to find out how it went. I'll call you soon! And that's wonderful about Rose laughing in her sleep and gobbling all sorts of veggies! At least 3 big events to celebrate!!!

Megan said...

Yippy-Skippy!!!!!!!!!!

Robin said...

Excell-ontay!

I am so very happy for you, Chrissie! I just finished 2/3 of the CSET today. . .don't know how I fared but I am so happy to rid myself of about 10 history books off the kitchen counter (for the time being til I get the results!) The room was about 90 degrees (even in S.F.) and my desk was 3 feet in front of the proctor, answering insane, obscure questions. Why do we put ourselves through things like pesky tests??!!