Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rose Wears Many Hats

The other day Rose found her bike helmet (Sevak bought it so he and she could go on bike rides [he got one of those child seats for the bike]). Anyway, she kept wanting to put it on.



Lately she has been fascinated with the donning and removing of head gear. I got her some little baseball hats that she seems to like. Here's a video of her wearing one of them. I'm also posting so Aunt Swati can see her wearing the cute clothes she got her.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, so precious!! And I love seeing "Aunt" before "Swati." She is certainly deserving of that title :)

Swati said...

I can see the outfit!!!! Sorry Aunt Swati never makes comments, but Aunt Swati seriously checks Mommy Chrissie's blog about...25 times a day. I love you guys!!

-Aunt Swati

Chrissie said...

Hahaha...love you too, Swats!

Kathleen said...

That's precious! Looks like Rose will always be fashion savvy :)