Chrissie, Congrats from the Leipziger's back east! You are sure doing a lot of posting considering all of the excitement! How is Rose handling everything so far?
Oh man just checked again right before heading off to school...Sevak would be happy to know that as a full-time MBA student, my first priority when I wake up is checking for cute fluffy hair...and here it is!!!!! He's soooooooooooo cute. I want to give Simon a little cuddly hug. One for Rose too. What cute little munchkins we have.
Well I thought I would just comment on the most recent one instead of going down the list! How exciting for you guys!! What a great story of his birth!! he is so cute and i am sure you are "loving" life right now! (I put in quotes because that may be sarcasim some hours of the day!) :) So happy for you!!
7 comments:
Chrissie,
Congrats from the Leipziger's back east! You are sure doing a lot of posting considering all of the excitement! How is Rose handling everything so far?
he is adorable!!!!! i can't wait to see him in person!!
Awwww :) Adorable!
Oh man just checked again right before heading off to school...Sevak would be happy to know that as a full-time MBA student, my first priority when I wake up is checking for cute fluffy hair...and here it is!!!!! He's soooooooooooo cute. I want to give Simon a little cuddly hug. One for Rose too. What cute little munchkins we have.
Well I thought I would just comment on the most recent one instead of going down the list! How exciting for you guys!! What a great story of his birth!! he is so cute and i am sure you are "loving" life right now! (I put in quotes because that may be sarcasim some hours of the day!) :) So happy for you!!
The Riries are already huge fans of Simon! He's ADORABLE!!!! LOVE the hair. Congrats you guys.
seriously, that is one good looking newborn! that second picture looks almost like it has to be a drawing. he looks perfect!
Post a Comment