Rose seems to be
sort of warming up to Simon, but you never know. There are good moments and bad moments. These pictures represent some of the good ones.

"Stay away from my brother--or else"

I can't believe my baby is holding a baby

Trying to put on his hat

"Love ya, bro!"
3 comments:
THESE ARE THE CUTEST PICTURES I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME. You're killin' me guys. So adorable. One baby holding another. Little Rose seems to be handling it well like a big girl. I'm sure she'll make Simon her best friend in no time. Lookin' good big sis!
I agree! There just aren't words for how cute it is to see a baby hold a baby! Rose and Simon look so precious together. From those photos, a sense of trust and serenity emanates from Simon. He must know he's in good hands and that he's with his very own family.
I'm sorry I just had to look at these again. I love it how Simon is fast asleep during all of this. Even during the hat putting on!
Post a Comment