No more maternity clothes
Con
Still don't fit into "regular" clothes
Pro
I have another kid!
Con
I have another kid
Pro
I can put shoes on, etc. without the hindrance of a big stomach
Con
My stomach looks like a saggy, discolored mass of pizza dough
Pro
Bigger chest
Con
Painful chest (accompanied with leakage)
Pro
I can lie on my back
Con
Due to soreness, lying on my back is the only relatively comfy position
Many of these cons will gradually dissipate and life will once again reach equilibrium. One thing's for sure--I love this little guy. Rose does, too. Today I went to the back seat to get the kids out of their car seats and Rose was holding Simon's hand (she's kind of obsessed with holding peoples' hands). It was so sweet seeing those two little hands interlocked. She loves to hug him a lot and always refers to him as "baby." Occasionally she'll call him "Sijah" (her version of "Simon").
By the way, Simon had his week check-up today and is doing well! He has gained six ounces since birth. Unfortunately, I don't have any new pics beside the following (poor second child), but isn't he cute?
6 comments:
He is a sweetheart! I'm glad Rose is doing well with him.
So cute baby Simon. So cuddly. Is your tummy really discolored? That sounds cool!
He's adorable. . .that is a known fact! I'm having major anxiety separation.
pizza dough sounds about right. :(
congratulations, mama! what beautiful children you produce!
What a fabulous pros and cons list! It's so true! And it made me laugh out loud, especially the "Pro: I have two kids!; Con: I have two kids!".
Post a Comment