At the request of his mother, I (Sevak) am posting some pics of our newest addition, the handsome Simon Elias, who arrived at about 2:50 pm mountain time, weighting 6 lbs 10 ounces (3 kilos).
He's beautiful! I bet Grandpa kissed him goodbye when he arrived today! Again, he appears to be a good mix of Nelson/Tsaturyan. It's definitely a good looking mix!
congratulations!!!! he is so perfect!!! chrissie, i hope you are doing well! i can't believe it. our due dates are so close, this post makes me freak out. :)
He's here! He's here! And he's so handsome! Congratulations, Chrissie and Sevak. What a beautiful family you have. I love your first family photo of all 4 of you. Enjoy the pampering in the hospital, Chrissie. I would deliver there again in a heartbeat. Glad Simon came early :)
Congratulations, Chrissie! I read the birth story too and no matter how hard and painful childbirth is (it really is--I know!), it definitely is so special! Makes me want to have another one! Anyway, good job and thanks for sharing the pictures!
15 comments:
He's beautiful! I bet Grandpa kissed him goodbye when he arrived today! Again, he appears to be a good mix of Nelson/Tsaturyan. It's definitely a good looking mix!
congratulations!!!! he is so perfect!!! chrissie, i hope you are doing well! i can't believe it. our due dates are so close, this post makes me freak out. :)
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. SIMON IS HERE! So excited to see more pictures. Congrats Tsaturyans!!
Congratulations! See, he did come early! He looks just like his big sister!
ahhhhhh congratulations!!!! i hope everything went well. Give us the story in detail...
He's here! He's here! And he's so handsome! Congratulations, Chrissie and Sevak. What a beautiful family you have. I love your first family photo of all 4 of you. Enjoy the pampering in the hospital, Chrissie. I would deliver there again in a heartbeat. Glad Simon came early :)
congrats!!!! how exciting! please let me know if you need anything!!!
Well, I just gotta say, he is one handsome little grandson. Laura, I really appreciated your comment. You took the words right out of my mouth!
Yeah!
Yaaay Simon! Congratulations! Chrissie you look beautiful (and relieved). I think Rose looks a little unsure in the family shot, lol.
Congratulations! What a cute family of 4!
He looks just like Rose!! Gorgeous!! Congratulations Chrissie and Sevak!!
The Isoms
Felicitations! He's so handsome already...hope Chrissie's recovery is going well. Enjoy your new addition!
Congratulations, Chrissie! I read the birth story too and no matter how hard and painful childbirth is (it really is--I know!), it definitely is so special! Makes me want to have another one! Anyway, good job and thanks for sharing the pictures!
CONGRATULATIONS. He is beautiful. I am so glad that everything went so well. Oh I am so excited for you and your little family.
Post a Comment