Weird Name, Cool Family
At least it's sterile...
Having had nothing but girls, I know nothing of which you speak.
OKAY. They make those little teepees that are specifically to prevent such problems!! Invest!
http://www.bebabean.com/product/pptp/index.aspxNever used one, but having had three boys, I have learned to be really quick getting the new diaper on as soon as the soiled one has been removed...
That's what I've heard! But I've also heard that those preventive products aren't all that they're cracked up to be...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
At least it's sterile...
Having had nothing but girls, I know nothing of which you speak.
OKAY. They make those little teepees that are specifically to prevent such problems!! Invest!
http://www.bebabean.com/product/pptp/index.aspx
Never used one, but having had three boys, I have learned to be really quick getting the new diaper on as soon as the soiled one has been removed...
That's what I've heard! But I've also heard that those preventive products aren't all that they're cracked up to be...
Post a Comment