Weird Name, Cool Family
Cutely is right! It's great to see a video of him! He really is a handsome boy. And that's impressive that he regained his birth weight and then some. Way to go!!
I love how he does the little cross-eyed thing when he turns into his car seat. Oh wow, what a cute baby. I love that little guy!
Very sweet!
I love this little guy! He reminds me of Rose. What a wonderfully relaxing video of nothingness.
He seems so awake for his age...enjoy it while it lasts! You make me want to have a boy next.
aw, he's a cute one.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cutely is right! It's great to see a video of him! He really is a handsome boy. And that's impressive that he regained his birth weight and then some. Way to go!!
I love how he does the little cross-eyed thing when he turns into his car seat. Oh wow, what a cute baby. I love that little guy!
Very sweet!
I love this little guy! He reminds me of Rose. What a wonderfully relaxing video of nothingness.
He seems so awake for his age...enjoy it while it lasts! You make me want to have a boy next.
aw, he's a cute one.
Post a Comment