Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rose's New Favorite Word



Source of word: Baby Einstein's "Baby Neptune" (DVD about water and water animals)

And while we're at it, let's throw in a photo for good measure:



Context: I put Simon in Rose's crib while I was sorting through things in her room, and she got a little jealous.

9 comments:

selway2005 said...

This is the cutest post ever! I would not dare put Sophie in the same bed as Eve for fear she might not make it out alive!
Those baby einstein movies are LIFE SAVERS.

Swati said...

Octopus!

Kathleen said...

Rose says that so clearly! And despite her jealous moment, she and Simon look like two little angels side by side. Well, they ARE two little angels.

Megan said...

Eeeeee!!!! So cute!!!!! I love being their aunt.

Swati said...

Just watched it again. Great relief from accounting. OCTOPUS!

Kathleen said...

I have to follow Swati and comment again! Rose is AmAzInG! Octopus! Daniel really enjoyed watching Rose say "octopus" too! Ah, can't get over how incredible she is and how CUTE she is!

Robin N said...

This "octopus" thing reminded me of a story about my cousin, Kenny, whose purported first word uttered out of his mouth as a baby was "tropical". I can't remember where "tropical" came from but I think it was from TV as well. Oh, that cute little Rose. I can see her high SATs already! haha

Swati said...

Update update!!!!!!

Just kidding. You must be busy with the babies.

More pictures more pictures!

Kristina P. said...

Chrissie, I appreciate you coming out of the cloest. I figure that I can always lure people out of their comfort zone with free crap.