Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Fun



A little while ago the kids and I went to a pumpkin patch for a field trip with the MBASA. Rose had a grand ol' time picking out a pumpkin, playing in a fall-themed playground, getting lost in the corn maze, and looking at the farm animals. Simon had a grand ol' time taking a nap, as you can faintly see in this picture from the corn maze:




Looking out of a jack-o'-lantern's mouth

Yesterday we went miniature golfing with our friends. They also happen to be the parents of Rose's best friend, Jane. Chasing two rambunctious girls around added a whole new element to the game--it was sure exciting. The girls had a blast exploring the course. Here they are during a rare moment of actually golfing:



Here are the big girls:



And the boys, minus Simon:



Speaking of Simon, he has been providing us with many cute social smiles lately. Here's the beginning of one:

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow! I see Grandpa Nelson in that picture of Simon. Must be the chubby cheeks!

Robin N said...

Thanks for posting all those cute pix. Loved 'em!

Swati said...

Adorable as always. All of you look fantastic. Lovin' it!

Kathleen said...

What a fun outing! Rose looks so cute with her own putter. I especially love the photo of you with your friend. The glowing sunlight only adds to your beauty!

Julia and Aaron said...

You guys do such fun things, Chrissie.

I was reading Anabelle's blog a second ago and thinking how amazing you are to pull all this off. Being a mom to two very young kids, wife, and a grad student. I just wanted to say I'm impressed with your hard work and ability to juggle it all!

It's fun to see pictures of you guys. Rose is getting so pretty! Her eyes are just beautiful!

Kathleen said...

I am so jealous. I miss all you guys!