Showing off her manicure--didn't quite get the idea that pointing the finger doesn't give the best angle of the fingernail
Love those chubby fingers
Today I gave her her very first hairstyle, which was hard to do since she doesn't have much hair to work with (she has a nasty hair-pulling habit--it drives me crazy).
Oh, and since Simon looked so handsome today, I'll throw in one of him. Don't mind his wet, spat-upon vest:
I hope he doesn't mind being featured in a post entitled, "Man, I Feel Like a Woman." I'm probably already giving him a complex by making him suck on Rose's old purple binky and carrying his diapers in a pink polka-dotted carrier.
4 comments:
I love Rose's new hairstyle and manicure!! You were always so talented at doing beautician stuff on me when we were little, and now you have your own daughter to hone your talents on! You and your family are beautiful.
I've been waiting for Rose to get her first manicure! Brings back memories of you and your sisters and that oh so wonderful peel-off nail polish. Let's not forget those stick-on earrings, too! Rose and Simon are adorable...if an unbiased grandma is allowed to say so! ;)
Rose should definitely strut her stuff. Great job, Chrissie! Simon looks so grown-up! Not sure if it's the adorable Sunday suit or if it's just the plain truth. He's not allowed to grow up so fast!
I LOVE IT. I haven't had internet access for a few weeks...that's why I've been missing just so you know.
I LOVE the manicure and chubby fingers, and Simon looks like a heartbreaker.
And aside from that Chrissie, has anyone told you that you have been looking radiant lately? Such a pretty face.
Post a Comment