Between the two of them, Rose and Simon dressed up as five different people/creatures/things this year (the cute little Tinkerbell is Rose's friend Jane).
Can't say that I have a favorite costume for either Simon or Rose! Thanks for letting them wear all of them so we could see how incredibly cute they look in each one!!
6 comments:
Aaahahahaha. Why do they have so many costumes? Love the baby pumpkin and princess. Rose looks like a southern belle in that hoop skirt.
So adorable. They are stinkin' cute!
Why the many costumes? They have awesome grandmas. :)
So many grandmas!
Thanks, Chrissie! Just wish I could sew beyond the 7th grade level. Costco always seems to come through for me! ;) cute, cute, cute pics!
Can't say that I have a favorite costume for either Simon or Rose! Thanks for letting them wear all of them so we could see how incredibly cute they look in each one!!
Post a Comment