Such a lovely family. I love Rose's electric blue lotus eyes. That's what we call those in India. Big eyes like lotus blossoms. Kamal nain (kamal = lotus, nain = eyes).
Thanks for sharing! Those turned out really well. Great shot of everyone on the couch, and I love the first one of Rose and Simon together especially (ALL the pictures are cute!).
4 comments:
I love how Rose's dress is totally out of place, all the way up on her tummy! Cute family...
Such a lovely family. I love Rose's electric blue lotus eyes. That's what we call those in India. Big eyes like lotus blossoms. Kamal nain (kamal = lotus, nain = eyes).
Aww...that's such a sweet expression, Swats!
Thanks for sharing! Those turned out really well. Great shot of everyone on the couch, and I love the first one of Rose and Simon together especially (ALL the pictures are cute!).
Post a Comment