Oh well. You can't win all the time.
A few days ago we attended a family Christmas party which was organized by my Grandma's sister's son. There were some lesser-known relatives there, so it was fun to get to know them.
Yesterday we belatedly celebrated my sister Megan's birthday and my mom made some finger-licking BYU mint brownies. Made me think about good ol' BYU. I can't say that I miss the weather, but I miss my friends and family there. Rose is also feeling separation anxiety from her old room (hence the sleeping problems) and her friend Jane.
Oh, and to be equitable, my sister Paige's birthday was in November and I never acknowledged it in on the blog, so Happy Birthday, Paige!
So anyway, those are some things that have been going on. More fun stuff to come!
2 comments:
Now that I see those photos of Rose's red nail polish mishap, they look a little "CSI-ish." I hope we keep that folding chair for a few years so we can prove to Rose what a rascal she was! ;) You failed to mention how, on your California trip, we are all ingesting an insane amount of Christmas sweets each day. We better make a trip to the Vietnamese restaurant soon for a "body cleansing"....pho sure!
I agree with Robin. These are crime scene photos. I especially love the picture of someone holding the bottom of Rose's foot to face the camera. Haha.
Post a Comment