Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas in Photos

Rose was super excited about her new doll/doll accessories from Great Grandma Rosemary

Simon is a cute little package

Christmas sleep--part one (note how Rose is actually sleeping--RARE!!)

Christmas sleep--part two

Bath time. Rose is always scared to take a bath when I'm running the water (too loud I guess), but once it's off and the tub is filled with bubbles, she's rarin' to go!

Rose watching Grandpa cut the prime rib

Yorkshire pudding--part of an authentic prime rib dinner

Rose eating her salad--she's a big fan of using her utensils like a grown-up

This photo is from the Sunday after Christmas, but I thought I'd include it because the kids are so darn cute. Rose's dress courtesy of Grandma & Grandpa Nelson; Simon's tie and shirt (and Sevak's matching tie) courtesy of Grandma J. and Grandpa D.

I'll probably post more commentary later, but right now Simon is occupying one of my hands and Rose is unplugging my computer from the outlet. Stay tuned for some zoo photos!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

That was great to catch a glimpse of some of the fun times you've had over Christmas. Thanks for including that photo of your beautiful family on Sunday. Rose looks gorgeous in that dress, as do you in your outfit. And Sevak's and Simon's matching ties are to die for! Love them!

Swati said...

This is a fantastic motherload of pictures after such an agonizing dry spell! Just kidding, Chrissie Beans. I know you're crazy busy. But this is such a holiday treat! I love you guys and the cute cuddly baby bears.

Laura said...

Wow, I see your dad in little Simon...Cute! Love Rose's dress.