Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another First

6 comments:

Megan said...

Yay!!! Good job, Simon! I love you all so much!

Dani said...

I couldn't see it on google reader, but it worked great on your site.

that made me so happy! I'm glad you made him finish the job he started instead of calling it good when he got to his side.

Swati said...

It totally works!!!!! Gosh Chrissie. Finally a video after such an agonizing dry spell. Jk.

Yay for Simon. I remember Rose's rollover video too! You guys look like you're having fun!!

Kathleen said...

Excellent work, Simon! I loved hearing his coos and giggles and Rose's "Hi!" and her trying to help her brother out. It's amazing to me how quickly Simon is growing up and gaining independence (at least it seems that way to me!).

Robin N said...

CUTE! Swati reminded me of Rose's rollover video...I had forgotten about that! Well, another important milestone to record in the baby book.

Swati said...

I watched the roll again because I'm bored of packing! I TOTALLY remember Rose's video. She was on a bed in a diaper I think? Could totally be wrong.

I think I'm going to take a detour from Spring semester and hike on over to France.