Monday, January 18, 2010

Firsts in France

Rose played on her first French playground in Jardin le Coq


Simon joined in, too...


Rose had her very first meal all to herself (she usually just shares with us)

This is a kids' meal from "Quick" (a burger place that, I believe, is headquartered in Belgium)

Enjoying one of the toys from the meal

Simon also had his first meal of rice cereal!

(I started him on it because he spits up like crazy and I wanted to see if this would help. He hates it, though, so I haven't been that good about trying it again. Occasionally I'll make him a bottle with a tiny bit of cereal in it.)

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

How fun to experience so many firsts abroad! I like the fact that Rose's meal came with a yummy drinkable yogurt. She looks so cute wearing that toy! And Simon's eyes still make my heart melt!

Robin N said...

Grandpa Bill would be very happy that you're giving Simon rice cereal! ;) Love that picture of Rose with the cut-out glasses...how cool to have her own "happy meal" now!

Bethany said...

Chrissie! I love your little family! I am weeks behind on my blog-reading, and gosh have I missed out! France, bah!! I don't think I've ever told you how much I love your blog, but I do. You and your family are the cutest ever! Btw, You mentioned a bassinet that you used for Simon on the plane- we might be moving cross country next month- where can I get me one of those?!

Laura said...

Cute pics. Simon looks more like daddy and Rose looks like you...What fun memories...You are going to have some well-traveled kids.:)