Wednesday, May 19, 2010
All About Poop
I subscribe to a newsletter from babycenter.com, and today it included a special link to pictures of baby poop. I didn't think twice about clicking on it, but while analyzing the various shades of normal and abnormal poop colors, it struck me--who in their right mind willingly looks at pictures of poop on the internet? Me, that's who. I am the poop master these days. The very word enters into Rose's and my conversation at least six times a day. In fact, just the other day Rose taught me about a new kind of poop--spicy poop. So anyway, I just wanted to use my blog as another opportunity to talk about poop. Thanks. Now I'm going to go to bed--I'm pooped. Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The only thing missing from your discussion on poop would've been a mention of how nice it would be to partake of a pupu platter on the poop deck of a cruise ship as you discuss said subject with Rose....
Post a Comment