Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Before and After

Surprise! I got my hair cut today! I kind of hope Sevak doesn't see this before I see him in person on Saturday, but oh well--I couldn't resist posting my new style.

Jill and I holding our inspirational photos.

Wham! Watch out Zooey and Katie!

The sad thing is I'm going to need to buy a blow dryer since I do not own one...and possibly a round boar bristle brush. I did buy some root lifting spray stuff, though. Look at me becoming all fashion-forward! Hope I can maintain this thing!

P.S. I donated my lopped-off hair to Locks of Love.

7 comments:

Haley said...

It's very cute!

Robin N said...

Very "chic and magnifique," Chrissie! Wow...that was a lot of hair she cut off but glad some special people will benefit through Locks of Love...plus your new style definitely adds a new sophistication to your look. Pretty! ;-)

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous, Chrissie! You look beautiful with any hair length. I love this cut and style; it seems to highlight your lovely face and bone structure perfectly.

Swati said...

I LOVE THE NEW HAIR. i totally want to do this, but my soul isn't ready yet. but i will...i promise.

Megan said...

You look amazing!!! I almost got my hair cut this week, but I chickened out. . . . I may be joining you soon with shorter hair.

Dani said...

oooOOOOooOOoohhh!

Kate Nally said...

Oooo I love it! Looks great :)