Saturday, August 7, 2010

I Have My Laptop and Camera Cord...Let's Celebrate!

...by viewing some photos that have been sitting in my camera for a little while.

Sibling Love

I have a feeling Simon might be slightly embarassed to see this photo in the future. Rose refused to let me do her hair unless I also did her brother's.

The sisters with Swati and Aman. Okay, Megan's taller than me, but not that tall. And Swati certainly ain't taller than me...I think they might be benefiting from a little stair action.

Great Grandma Rosemary's Birthday

Saying Goodbye to Grandma Robin

Cheerleadin' it up with Hannah and Jerika

More cheerleading. P.S. Yesterday Rose happened upon a pom-pom Hannah had been using, waved it around, and said, "Cougahs--B-U-U!"

Sibling love in the Burley (notice how it's usually initiated by Rose and unreciprocated by Simon?)

Rose helped Grandma J clean the doors (i.e. soak them and the floor with soapy water)

Today even Simon got in on the fun!

Simon likes to hang out with his fellas and talk about technological things like video games and remote controls.

Fun times, right?

1 comment:

Robin N said...

Lovin' all these pics..especially liking the Chrissie-Aman-Megan-Paige-Swati one! (CAMPS, for short!) Interesting that Simon has already taken up a true male habit...control of the remote control! hehe