Thursday, August 5, 2010

Utah

The kids and I are now in Utah staying with Sevak's family until he gets back from Switzerland (well, he'll technically be back to America on the 7th, but he won't come out to Utah until the 14th). We miss him immensely. Last night Rose was having an extremely rough time getting to bed, and I was worn out and unsympathetic. While I was trying to turn off the light without her wailing, her eyes welled up and she said, "I yuv my daddy." My heart melted and I told her that Daddy loves her and misses her, and that we'll see him again soon. She then teared up some more and said, "My friend Jane move New Jersey." Oh the sadness! That's when I started to tear up. The poor little dear has gone through so many changes this last little while, and she's held up so well. I'm so excited that Rose will get to see Sevak soon, and that she'll see her friend Jane when we go to New York!

Even though it's hard without Sevak, we've been having a great time here at his family's house, and I'm definitely enjoying the many pairs of helping hands. :)

I left my laptop and camera cord in California, so I don't have pictures at the moment (my awesome mom is sending those items, though, so worry not). Anyway, we've just been chilling with the fam, visiting old Wymount friends, enjoying some aspects of our old routine, etc. Rose was stung by a bee and lived to tell the tale. You know, stuff like that.

Anyway, I'll post pics when I get 'em. Bye for now!

3 comments:

Sevak Tsaturyan said...

I yuv my Rosey!

Swati said...

This was torture to read. Everyone loves Rose! Stop making me cry people! I remember when I was little and we went to India for 3 months when I was Rose's age. I STILL remember standing in the customs line waving bye to my daddy and how that felt. Oh man. Come home Sevak!

Chrissie said...

Haha...man, Swati, I love you. The torture will end soon enough. In the mean time Rose has been enjoying her princess coloring kit and bath squirters. :)