Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Recently

I have been pretty lax about blogging lately...I don't know what has gotten into me! This past weekend Sevak was on a business trip in SoCal so he traded places with my sister Paige. :) It was kind of a spur-of-the-moment decision, but the kids and I were so grateful to have Aunt Paige keep us company! Here's a pic of her with the kids (who are wearing the Halloween shirts that she brought up):



We have been very occupied lately with playgroups and whatnot; it's great! Every Wednesday we go to a kids' music class in Pleasanton. Also, a girl from our ward hosts marvelous craft classes every couple of weeks...here's a pic of the kids decorating leaf cookies (after having made cute owl puppets and "stained glass" pictures):



And here are the kids playing with their friend Kate (I was watching her that day):



Kate had invited Rose over to a little tea party a while ago and she's having another this week. Simon, being little, always comes along for the ride. Poor thing is usually destined to play with girly things, as shown in the above picture. Following is another pic of him trying to imitate Rose, who was previously trying on my heels. He just adores his older sister.


Riding Rose's pink scooter...


Even though he's surrounded by girliness, he does display some very "manly" characteristics: he is pretty good with throwing a ball and he likes cars. He also has a huge manly appetite! :)

The kids do love playing together. Rose has created some very clever games lately, like pretend grocery store. The other day she was pushing around a "cart" (doll stroller), asking the "grocery store man" (Simon) for some food. She has come up with some other winners, too. I can't get over how quickly she is learning and developing. A couple more pictures:


2 comments:

Swati said...

FINALLY! Just kidding! I liked the pictures! Thanks for posting, I look forward to fresh deets.

Dani said...

I love your red heels so much!