Tuesday, November 16, 2010

First Haircut

Yesterday we gave Simon his first haircut (aside from a small bang trim a month or so ago).  Sevak wanted to keep Simon's hair long, but I didn't want it to keep getting in his eyes.  And I certainly didn't want to encourage the formation of a mullet by trimming his bangs again.  Here's a reminder of how his hair looked before:



The haircut itself wasn't easy:


But the results were fabulous!


I think he looks more like a boy now, and a lot more "mature."  My little man is growing up!

5 comments:

Robin N said...

Oh my gosh!!!! He looks like he's about a whole year older. I like his new look but am also desperately missing the old one, too! All I can say is he's one cute boy...no matter the length of his hair! ;)

Paige said...

what a little stud-muffin!! i love it!

Kate Nally said...

What a handsome little boy!!!

Swati said...

SIMON IS ADORABLE and i have a crush on him now. I like the new masculine cut. What a heart breaker.

Craig said...

Handsome little guy!