He liked to hold a ball most of the time, but that hindered his ability to move freely, so I tried to take it away from him whenever the opportunity would allow.
Somehow he caught sight of this fur mat, which is used so kids can go down the slides more easily. However, he just likes to hold soft things, so when he wasn't holding the ball, he was usually holding this.
Finally some climbing without any of those silly props!
I don't recall mentioning Simon's 15-month appointment (from a month ago), but the doctor was very pleased with his development. He (Simon) had gone through a large growth spurt, which was semi-rare for his age, but very nice indeed! In the height category, he moved from the 2nd percentile to the 7th! The doctor was also happy with his mild temperament--he was generally cooperative, and didn't cry until shot time. He was pleased with his speech development, too, since he can say a few words. I have to mention a cute little story, too. The other day I was helping Rose go potty and Simon indicated that he wanted to try, too. I sat him on the little "froggy potty" while Rose sat on the big one. I got distracted helping Rose finish up, but when I looked over, Simon was gone and there was some pee in his potty! He had actually used it! I was so proud of my little buddy!



1 comment:
You go, Simon Boy!!!! Wow, that potty story just put me over the edge in the pride department! hehe ;) That's nice that you had some one-on-one time with him, Chrissie! Every child needs that.
Post a Comment