My mom was concerned that we didn't have photos of my dad on any of our cameras, so here he is in the lobby of Sevak's building:
Other activities during my family's visit included eating, roaming around Danville, watching movies, eating, and chatting it up. Oh, and did I mention eating? Sevak and I also went to the temple one night while my fam watched the kids, so that was great. I also did a zumba class one day with Megan and my mom. So anyway, lots of fun.
Here are a couple of pics of the kids helping Grandma make brownies:
Here was Simon's contribution to the process:
Everyone left after church on Sunday. Rose and Simon got to wear their new outfits from Grandma and Grandpa, and they were super proud--especially Simon. I think he literally puffed up his chest as we were all calling him a "handsome prince."
Rose is in the middle of screaming "cheese," and both kids are eating a brownie we gave them so they would hold still during the photo.
It was a delightful long weekend! Thanks for the visit, everyone!




2 comments:
What?! No photos of us lounging around watching sappy chick-flicks of women in crisis? hehe
Love that last photo especially. Rose reminds me of those classic paintings of the little girls with the big eyes...so cute...she and Simon both!
That sounds like a very fun holiday with family. I may have said this numerous times, but Rose and Simon look more and more grown up with every post. I agree with your mom about the last photo--you all look great! And I must say Rose and Simon also look adorable sitting on your parents' laps, enjoying their little treat. :p
Post a Comment