The cute little birthday boy is in the orange and brown striped shirt.
Such fun!
Neither Rose nor Simon believe in using their hands to eat cupcakes.
Then...yesterday we finally gave Sevak a proper celebration. That is, if you consider almonds, walnuts, and Clif bars "proper" presents.
Rose is looking thrilled in this picture...she just wanted Daddy to hurry up and get home already!
The kids were getting a little antsy, so I decided to let them start blowing the horns before Daddy got home.
Oh, I also forgot to mention that my idea of a "proper" birthday is having the birthday boy bring home a Costco pizza.
We also got to have Sevak's friend Rafo join in the celebration. He's one of his childhood buddies and just happened to be attending a conference at UC Berkeley.
I got one thing right...I made a homemade cake (and Rose was happy to help Daddy blow the candles out)!
Happy Birthday, hon! I'm glad you were born 27 years ago!

4 comments:
Thanks my love! That was a perfect day!
Such cute photos! I like Sevak's idea of some good presents...that's given me some possibilities for the future! ;)
Happy birthdays all around! It looks like Sevak had a really nice birthday. Pizza, cake, and friends sounds like a great one to me.
I hope Rose has a fun birthday too and can I just say I wish I lived in Cali! Those outside pictures are beautiful. The grass is so green!! Everything here is kind of grey and dead. Reminds me of that song "California Dreamin'." Maybe we'll get out there someday:).
Happy Birthday my brother !
Post a Comment