Nice, clean, pre-party table:
The kids decided that instead of making the melty bead things, they'd just knock beads around with party horns (my bad for purchasing such a tricky craft):
Next was piñata time. When Andrew caught sight of it he said, "you got me a '3' piñata!" He is three, after all, so we dedicated that piñata to all the three-year-olds in the group.
He sure had a good arm.
Kate's big sister--and our party helper--ended up knocking it off the pole:
Then Sevak finished the job:
Many of Rose's gifts were animal-themed, so she was thrilled about that. Here she is opening her "purrfect" cat diary:
Playdough time:
After we ate chicken nuggets and french fries, we finally did cupcakes. Rose patiently waited during the whole birthday song, and she blew her candle out right when we sang our final "you."
Simon kept roaring as he ate his tiger cupcake:
So, we had lots and lots of fun. I can't believe my baby is three years old! I will never forget the immense joy she brought our family when she came into this world. I love you, Rose!





6 comments:
So cute! What a darling party. Thanks for inviting Andrew. He had a blast! Happy Birthday Rose!
Treasure trove of photos...just what a grandma loves! hehe BTW, I have a question and a comment:
Question: What was your Moroccan thing-a-ma-jig doing at the St. Patty Day's party? It looked so random on the nursery counter but I'm figuring it was hiding a pot of gold?
Comment: I love the blindfold used for the Pin the Shamrock on the Leprechaun. Great use of the blue sparkly material which will always gives me warm fuzzies of your Jr. Miss time! hehehe again!
Just have to say one more thing since the post WAS about Rose....looked like she had the time of her life. She will always remember her adorable animal party. Great job, Chrissie!!
Mom, the Moroccan "tagine" was green, so I used it to hide some green prizes for the games.
What a wonderful party, Chrissie!! Those cupcakes are adorable. Your creativity has no end.
Chrissie,
I'm so impressed. Look at those cupcakes! Cute blog.
Post a Comment