That title is a line from one of our beloved Primary songs, and boy is it true in the Tsaturyan home! As soon as Sevak comes through the door, the kids scream "Daddy!" and rush over. Rose repeats "play with me!" over and over, and Simon is right there trying to get a piece of the action. The other night Sevak came in and we had already started dinner, so the kids bombarded him as he was trying to eat.
Who can resist that little face? My Simon is such a cutie pie. And he is a big fan of "Daddy apparel." I might have mentioned that he is extremely picky about what clothes he wears, but we found that if we tell him it looks like something Daddy would wear, he's all over it. He will now only wear his "Daddy shoes;" that is, his brown leather church shoes. And there's a particular "Daddy shirt" that he's really attached to, as well.
By the way, have I ever posted this picture here?:
I can't get over the love!

2 comments:
Oh, what an adorable family you have :)
I am so glad when daddy comes home too. Thanks Hun for this post.
Post a Comment