Rose looks pretty pro here, huh?
You can't tell very well from the picture, but this cave was actually pretty high (*pats self on back*)
There were cool steps carved into the steep rocks.
Rose has discovered the joy of making silly faces for the camera
At the top of Sentinel Rock (another silly face for Rose)
Yeah, she's pretty silly
Lots of fun for the whole family. And Sevak even made the trek after having run 18.5 miles...what a guy. :)
P.S. Rose was just looking over these photos and reminded me that she "went pee in the bushes." I think she's pretty proud of that.
P.S. Rose was just looking over these photos and reminded me that she "went pee in the bushes." I think she's pretty proud of that.






3 comments:
Those silly faces on Rose remind me of another little girl who used to love doing that at age 3!
Gee, I gotta admit those rock climbing pics made a Grandma here a little bit nervous....I guess the kids were well aware to stick to you and Sevak like glue, eh?
What a fun family activity! Andrew loved that hike as well. We may need to try it again this summer.
Yeah, no problem with the kids, Mom...the pictures might have made some things look scarier than they really were. :)
Post a Comment