Grandma with her three grandkids
Close-up of Jasmine in an alert state
Finally a picture of me with Jasmine!
A fabulous photographer from my ward is going to take a few photos of Jasmine this Friday and I am so excited! I definitely cannot capture her cuteness on camera, and I'm thinking my friend might have more success. :)
6 comments:
You totally captured her cuteness, what are you talking about. The cuteness is overflowing and outta control here. But wait, first I have to go on a tangent.
I think that your mom looks RAVISHING. Seriously, she's glowing. Did she get a new hair color? She looks great.
Back to cuteness. You guys all look so great here. I'm overjoyed with the addition of Baby Jazzy. It's just giving me such a feeling of peace I can't explain. Chrissie, it's obvious from the last picture that you're on a high. I love all of this! Can't wait to see you all!
Swati, may I just say that I totally adore you, my dear!!! No wonder I've been crazy about you ever since your Raney Intermediate days! ;-) Anyway, in answer to your question, yes, I did change my hair color a little...got a little bit back to my brown with reddish highlights. I've been going blondish these past few years trying to cover up that gray that substituting high school kids brings in abundance! Can hardly wait to see you one of these days....hopefully, soon!
Chrissie and Robin, you both look gorgeous. Chrissie, I wish I could still wear my light blue "Le club" T-shirt. It has since been turned into rags after one too many bleach stains. I really like your hair color, Robin. And I applaud you for substitute teaching. I substituted also at the secondary level, high school most days, full-time 11 years ago the semester following my December graduation from ASU. Some days are fabulous, but all days are challenging, and some days try your patience beyond any other occupation (in my opinion). Enjoy your three gorgeous grandchildren!
Thank you so much for your kind words, Kathleen! Wow....I didn't know you were once a sub! I totally agree with you that sub days are a real mixed bag! Some days I come home and tell my family, "I had such a great day today" and other times I drag myself through the door and say, "Why in the world do I subject myself to this?!" haha I hope that I can meet you in person someday! Take good care!
You guys!!!! I love you so much. Robin, my mom is constantly lamenting at how you and your family don't live in Corona anymore. Those were such good times! And note taken about gray hairs from subbing. I always think about doing that but never get around to filling out my application! I think I'm secretly afraid of getting a TB test. I really do not like those.
Swati, let me just say: YOU'D BE A TERRIFIC TEACHER!! Dr. Lachmann would fall out of his chair if you ever followed in his footsteps! I know you'd be able to pass the CBEST test with flying colors, and a paper cut feels 10x worse than a TB test...the latter is really a piece of cake. But, yes, I've gained tremendous respect for teachers these past several years...definitely not easy stuff that they do. Tell your mom I miss her so much too!! She was always a delight to be around....always knew how to give me a good laugh at something! People that make me laugh are always my favorites! ;)
Post a Comment