Here are the sisters:
Rose seriously adores her. Jasmine couldn't ask for a more attentive, doting sister.
A week or two ago Jasmine also had her first legitimate bath. Up until that point I had just been shampooing her hair. She was a little fussy, but immediately calmed down when I put her in the water.
I love naked babies!! This will probably be the last bath picture I post of Rose on the blog, though, because she's becoming a little more concerned about her modesty. For example, she didn't want to take off her shorts at the park (to run in the water feature) because she didn't want people to see her panties. She had no qualms about removing her shirt, however...
A nice shampoo in a warm bath feels so relaxing...
The Tsaturyans (don't know if you can tell from this pic, but Simon's tie matches the fabric on Rose's skirt (both of which were also made by Grandma J)
Tsaturyans + Hackings
My family left before these group pics were taken, but here are my parents, followed by a shot of the Nelson sisters:
Love these girls
Single ladies: he's good with babies
And he's also good at entertaining toddlers by pretending to be a "chair:"
My kids had so much fun with all our family. They laughed hard and played hard this weekend; that's for sure. Simon was also so cute with his papik. He hadn't seen him for six months, so he just sat on his lap for a long time and smiled:
I am so grateful to everyone who came out and rearranged their schedules to accomodate coming to the blessing. What a wonderful and special time. Jasmine is lucky to have been born into this family! ;)






1 comment:
I viewed this post last night, but I just had to check it again. I have something to say! I slept on it and tried to think of a way to temper my declaration because ALL babies are wonderful. But I just have to say it. This baby is my favorite, and is hands down the cutest one I've seen. If there was a contest and I could vote, this baby would be at the top of my list.
The picture of you guys with Sevak's parents...#6 cracks me up because each of the kids has a different look. Baby is kinda crying, Simon looks angry, and Rose has her eyes closed. Hilarious!
So wonderful to see the Nelsons too. Love you guys!
Thanks for the update!!!!
Post a Comment