Here are the photos from Jasmine's professional shoot a little while back. She was five days old and very cooperative...she stayed asleep the whole time except for the final few minutes of alert shots. My friend is an amazing photographer! Check out her site at http://wendyvonsosen.com/. She came armed with all the right tools: a space heater, a white noise machine, and soft blankies. She was also completely unfazed about the pee and poop with which Jasmine nailed her jeans. We were asked to set our thermostat to 80 degrees (so Jasmine would be nice and cozy during all of her naked shots)...I never allow Sevak to put it past 68, so he was pretty stoked. :) Okay, prepare yourselves for some cuteness:





2 comments:
Again. The cuteness is going to make me pee my PANTS.
STUNNING is all I have to say here. Chrissie, I love the one of you together. You two bring out each others heavenly blue eyes.
And are you serious, 68? That's freezing! Poor Sevak. I usually like it to be around 72ish at all times. 80 is hot, but 68 is like...meatpacking plant status.
She is so beautiful! And you look GORGEOUS!!! Congrats on your new little one :)
Post a Comment