Jasmine is THE HAPPIEST BABY. I love all my children, but Jasmine takes the cake in the smile category. She rarely cries. Maybe it's because I know how to meet her needs better. Here are a few pics...
Jasmine with her buddy Jackson
Rose put that little crown clip in her hair
Emailed this one to Megan and Paige, for sure...
Sweetie Pie
By the time we dressed her in this outfit, she had already outgrown the hat...blame that big head of hers.
WANT TO EAT HER
This isn't a smile, per se, but I just have to include it:
"You messin' with me, foo?"
(Rose was the mastermind behind the accessorizing...who else?)





2 comments:
She is ADORABLE!!! And I think she looks so much like Simon in some of those pictures :)
I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET JASMINE. She seems like such a happy baby, and I'm inclined to think it's also just a natural temperament thing. She had such a unique and beautiful birth story with it happening at home among loved ones and everything...I can't help but think that the peace and happiness about her has something to do with that. What a huggable sugarface. I want to squeeze this baby!
Post a Comment