A month or so ago Sevak completed a pretty grueling challenge. He and three other guys hiked the Grand Canyon from rim to rim to rim in under 24 hours.
They were all quite sore and in bad need of sleep at the finish, but Sevak said it was such a rush to accomplish such a feat. He bounced back so quickly, too! He's a tough one.
He and Simon also enjoyed some nature and bonding time when they went on a Father/Son Campout recently.
Simon was so excited. :)
I was also cracking up because Rose made Simon some paper clothes for the stuffed animal he brought, and she kept giving him instructions on which clothes to put on, and when. Finally she made him a key so he wouldn't forget that the monster clothes go on in the morning, whereas the ghost clothes go on at night.
In the morning Sevak and a work buddy went to the lake.
Simon had a good time with the work buddy's son.
He even drove the boat! So proud of my big boy. :)
And my recent feat was completing my second half marathon, and beating my time from my first one (two years ago).
Loved meeting my little cheerleader at the end.





2 comments:
You guys are so hardcore! I love that Simon went on the father-son outing!
I agree with Megan. Sevak is so cool. Excuse my language, but what a badass! The father son outing is absolutely adorbs. I also love how Simon follows Rose's instructions. I remember when we were growing up, one time my sister made us camp out in the backyard and ordered me to pee in a hole she dug because we were supposed to be roughing it in the wild. I didn't even think twice, rolled my kiddie shorts down, and peed in that hole. No questions asked.
haha!
Post a Comment