Friday, June 21, 2013

Legoland

I've had this sitting around for a while, meaning to write captions or something, but oh well--captions schmaptions. 

Oh, heck, who am I kidding? I at least have to do a few. So here are some photos of when we visited Legoland/my family a few weekends ago. Super quick trip, but quite fun. 

Simon was way more willing to try rides than his big sister Rose.

I don't know if you can tell from this pic, but Rose's jaw was tightly clenched and her knuckles were white. The horse was going slower than slow, too. Poor Simon couldn't go on this because he wasn't four yet. I should have read the sign prior to getting in line so I could lie! He would have been fine and would have enjoyed it much more than Rose. Oh...uh...I mean, honesty is the best policy.

Leave it to the kids to find roly polies at Legoland.



One thing Rose was not afraid of was most of the water stuff.


Simon and Sevak just got absolutely drenched from this ride (they're on the back row).












Fun fact: the woman in black was speaking Armenian to that little boy in the white shirt.







Deliciousness

King's Fish House in Carlsbad was super yummy, but the thing that most delighted me about the place was the sparkly, durable, complementary kids' cups and temporary tattoos that came with the kids' menus. How much more legit can you get?








Uncle Karl was having fun with the kids



Grillmaster

The great-grandmas in all their glory.

4 comments:

Paige said...

Call me crazy but Simon kind of looks like Daddy in that one aquatic-looking picture of Simon. Ah man, now I'm regretting not going to Legoland as a kid--looks like fun!!

Swati said...

Loved this post! I love Jasmine's skeleton sweatshirt. I had something like that when I was a kid and it always makes me nostalgic.

All of these pictures was wonderful. Paige is such a beaute!

Swati said...

*were

Nar said...

Love it !