We just had Christmas, but I'm clearing out some photos that I had emailed to myself ages ago to put on the blog. These were from October, I think.
Jasmine introducing Zinnia to Lily. By the way, we have left Falls Church so Lily is now in the care of one of Rose's friends. We're glad she's with people we know and trust. :)
We had a Girls' Night Out when Sevak and Simon went to a Father-Son Campout. We walked to Cafe Rio and then got marshmallows at Safeway for s'mores.
Little sleepy smile
Zumba baby
If you look closely you'll see that Zinnia has her own little pumpkin. Also, Simon has a faux hawk. :)
Zinnia started sucking her thumb from a young age--something none of our other kids quite got the hang of.
Zinnia was not a fan of our three-girl bath (if you can't tell from the legs, I was the third girl (swimsuit clad]).
No comments:
Post a Comment