Monday, February 25, 2008

County Fair & Date Festival

This weekend Sevak and I went to the county fair and date festival (although it was a lot easier to find fried twinkies than it was to find dates). We didn't spend a whole lot of time there, but here are some pics:


Sevak in front of an Arabian-style stage


I guess Sevak was more interested in the "Magic Land" sign than my torso


We didn't go on those rides, but this picture makes it seem as though we might have

It was fun to see the sites, but it was a major rip off! Good thing we had free tickets and parked on a side street to avoid the steep parking prices. We're such cheapskates! ;)

P.S. When we exited, we got our hands stamped for re-entry. I was delighted that my stamp said "princess" (yes, for the festival they crowned "Queen Scheherezade" and her court of Arabian princesses). However, I laughed when I saw that Sevak received the same stamp! Haha...

2 comments:

Shevaun said...

Sounds like alot of fun. I need your address. I have a little gifty for you and the babe.

Laura said...

Princess Chrissie and Princess Sevak: Yum....a date Festival...I haven't had a date in ages! Looks like a good time.