I realize that I kind of threw out a shocking piece of information a couple of posts ago, without any real follow-up.
Yes, our family is moving back to Utah. Sevak had applied to the MBA program not necessarily expecting admittance (he only had a year of work experience), but through a series of miracles, he got in! We debated on whether or not going back to school would be the right choice for our family, and we decided that indeed it would. Of course I am sad to be leaving all the friends I've made here in the desert, but I'm also excited at the prospect of making new ones in Utah. I am also glad that Sevak is pursuing and accomplishing the educational goals he has set.
Right now we're getting everything ready for our imminent move. I'm just gonna go ahead and do some free advertisement for craigslist here, because let me tell you, it's the best. When Sevak and I moved to the desert, we found that instead of renting a moving truck, it was more cost effective to sell our old stuff on craigslist and buy new stuff (new to us) at our destination (I think we might have even pocketed some cash in the transition). We're doing the same thing now (selling here, buying later), and I'm loving it! Anyway, go craigslist!
So, that's the deal with our move. Further details will follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment