*Warning--this post is not for the squeamish*
If you've ever wondered what it would be like to clean up after a shedding wooly mammoth, please come to my house and look at my floor. I know post-pregnancy hormone stuff is to blame for my hair loss, but I wasn't expecting this. I feel like even Sevak and Rose are shedding my hair--I'm constantly pulling it off them. It gets especially bad with Rose because her hands are always wet (they're always in her mouth), so hair sticks to them (it also sticks to her feet--they're so clammy)! Plus, I hold her a lot, so hair is easily transferred from me to her. If there was a way I could donate all this lost hair to Locks of Love, I would do it! Unfortunately, I think they need it fastened together in a ponytail holder, not pulled out of the broom, hairbrush, or vacuum (Actually, that reminds me of something I saw about a woman's microfinanced business in India. She collected hair from women and somehow extracted the oils for something. Sounds kind of gross, but hey...maybe I can turn my hair loss into a lucrative business!).
5 comments:
Your post about the French movie reminded me....
Are you speaking French to Rose? I would hope that your speaking French and Sevak is speaking.....oh I can't spell it! ;o)
Anyway, she'll pick up English, she doesn't need you to teach it to her.
We are kicking ourselves for not speaking Spanish with the kids. We were lazy and felt rusty, and now we regret it.
P.S. I'm losing hair and my youngest bio baby is 12 years this week! Whats with that? It must be the "getting old" hormones! Wanna trade?
AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! Natalie and Kim lost hair like mad, too! Mark has a lot of hair on HIS pillow in the morning. Perhaps he has those hormones, too... ;)
Also - those things on our eyes were plastic Easter eggs :)
Happy Birthday Sevak!!!
Post a Comment