Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Events of Yesterday

Yesterday we had a lovely barbecue with some friends from the ward. We also played a rousing game of pictionary. Earlier on in the day Sevak and Rose and I went to the Taffy Town factory in Salt Lake. The father of Sevak's old mission buddy is the owner, so he [Sevak's friend] took us on a tour. Here we are looking awesome in hairnets. Rose is obviously the most awesome:


She really had a hay day eating that taffy, but I think it also contributed to her early evening crash.

Speaking of hair, today I gave Rose her first ponytail:



Which she promptly removed:

3 comments:

Robin said...

How utterly attractive those hairnets are! Now that you've added another candy factory tour to the list (after Hershey's and Jelly Belly), we'll have to do Scharffenberger Chocolate in Berkeley this summer.

Lilit said...

Oh Chrissie,
I gave David his first haircut yesterday and he looks so different now. it was such an emotional moment for me... I cut like 3 inches off I swear!
Rose is darling her hair in ponytail reminded me of David's hair-used-to-be...
She sure has you beautiful blue eyes...

Julia and Aaron said...

Very cute little ponytail and gorgeous eyes! Glad you had a nice Memorial Day weekend!