Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Sister is a Stud!

I'm a fan of parodies, which is why I like the blog "Seriously So Blessed," a spoof on young Mormon mommy bloggers. The fictitious blogger, TAMN (Tiffany/Amber/Megan/Nicole), recently posted something that I just couldn't pass up. She is hosting a "Mo-Matchelor" contest, where readers get to vote on girls they think should win a date with one of two batchelors. I nominated my sister because she is the bomb, and she was chosen as one of the finalists! I urge you to vote for her here:

Vote for Megan

The little blurb I wrote about her really doesn't do her justice. If any of you know Megan, you'll agree that she's a real catch! Go Megan!!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

I voted for Megan!

Megan said...

Yay! Thanks for the nomination and plug, Chrissie! You da bomb. And thanks for your vote, Kathleen, and to everyone else who votes for me :)

Dani said...

Hey, guess what. Steve, the matchelor, is my cousin. okay, second cousin. but he's really fun. if she is not selected, I will personally recommend Megala Begala to him.
I voted for her!