Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dear Baby...

You're full term, I finished my summer class, and your dad's back from his internship. Feel free to come whenever you want. Like now, for example.

Love,
Mommy

6 comments:

Robin said...

Dear Mommy,

I'll come whenever I darn well please. Try eating some fried seafood, though. It worked with my grandma getting ready for labor a couple of times. . .at least that's what she thinks. (yeah, right!) Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing you soon. Hang in there!

Love,

Baby

Kathleen said...

If only...

Well, maybe that will work.

Or maybe he's the one in charge, and perhaps you'll need to subject yourself to a little "Simon Says" in the meantime.

Chrissie said...

Haha...good one, Kathleen! He definitely is in charge!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the paper...took me forever to finish mine. Anyways, it's our vacation time now...until August 31st!

Dani said...

good example. I'm sending birthing vibes your way.

annafowler said...

Be sure to let me know when your little one comes Chrissie! I've got you down on the MBASA baby calendar and I know the due date is coming up quick!