Sunday, December 6, 2009

Why You Shouldn't Partially Pack Kitchen Supplies and Leave Them Near the Crib While Your Kid is "Napping"

6 comments:

Robin N said...

Her expression looks just like a sly little elf who doesn't really care that she was caught! ;)

Wow, this reminds me of you when you were about the same age and emptied a whole box of kleenex on the floor, one sheet at a time.

Robin N said...

So, it just dawned on me. . .does Rose climb in and out of the crib by herself?

Kathleen said...

I agree with your mom! Rose does seem to sport an impish grin even though she undid your hard work! Ay, ay, ay. That would be cool to have an extra room to lock away everything you pack for safe keeping.

Megan said...

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Chrissie said...

Hey guys...I took this photo right after I had removed Rose from the crib (speaking of removal, she had removed her own pants). I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't count on the confinement of the crib anymore!

Laura said...

Good job Rose!