Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sevak!



Thanks for all of the thesis encouragement, you guys. I'm sorry to say that I didn't do my Wednesday writing, but it's because I had something much more important to do--celebrate Sevak's birthday! We went where any fun-seeking birthday boy would want to go: Costco! Haha...we got some pizza and renewed our Costco membership, which was a great birthday treat indeed (I'm probably the one who benefits the most from that). Then we bought Sevak some chocolate donuts he had his eyes on (and some Haagen-Dazs bars for me). Now he's off golfing with the boys.

I am the luckiest woman alive to have married this man. He's a wonderful husband and father and the most handsome 26-year-old alive. :) Happy Birthday, Sevak!

5 comments:

Swati said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEVAK! Costco is what I call the bomb-diggity. Just the other day I got a jumbo pack of Ritz crackers. Not as good as your sugary treats, but they come close.

Enjoy guys! And Chrissie, keep moving on that thesis! Yay!

Robin N said...

What a fabulous birthday boy, indeed! Many happy returns to him!! How do you rate having delicious-looking chocolate donuts at your Costco, while mine doesn't carry those? Oops, I forgot. You're in Utah...the land of "yummy FHE treats"! You need to swing by BYU and pick up some mint brownies to really make it a celebration.

selway2005 said...

That's too funny...today was Levi's B-day too! So, no thesis writing from me either. Have a fun evening! By the way, it's been quite a crazy week for us already and I was wondering if we could have you over next week instead? Let me know what days work for you!

Kathleen said...

Sevak deserved the wonderful birthday he evidently had! I was wondering if you knew that Levi also was born on March 10 and have been thinking of both your family and Anabelle's as well today.

Sevak Tsaturyan said...

Thanks my love! - Sevak