Rose is totally cute with her brother. The other day she kept trying to get his attention in the car by shouting, "Simon! Simon!" He finally looked over and they both laughed. Oh, and another cute thing off the top of my head: this morning I was in the kitchen pouring some cereal and Rose woke up. She was kind of chattering, so I poked my head in her "window" (there's a little cut-out in the wall from her room to the kitchen) and she smiled wide and said, "Good....day." I guess she forgot the typical "morning" part of that salutation. She is talking so much lately and says funny things all the time. Now for the Simon updates...
He turned 6 months old in California, and that very day he rolled from his back to his tummy for the first time! He had already been rolling from his tummy to his back, but it was a first time for doing it in reverse. Now he's rolling all over the place. He's quite a pro, but I can never seem to get a satisfactory demonstration on camera. Once I do, I'll post it. Other HUGE breakthrough: he is only waking up once or twice during the night. I think this has to do with the fact that he is now sleeping down the hall from us. He used to sleep in our room (okay--our bed). It took some getting used to (on both our parts--I was kind of sad to lose my sleeping buddy!), but it's so wonderful now.
So, those are the kid updates. And Sevak is still having a happy birthday!
4 comments:
I LOVE KID UPDATES. I talked to your mom today and told her about how I frantically check for blog updates while I'm doing my homework. Rose and Simon are so adorable. And Simon is such a cute little buddy. In the second sled picture, you can see his long eyelashes!! So cute.
Lovin' it!!!
My niece and nephew are SOOOO cute!!! Oh, and congrats on the Costco membership! Hehehehehe.
What cutie-pies.
update update!
Post a Comment